If Your Man Does These 7 Things,Congratulations, He is Gonna Be A Great Dad.. Read the below article carefully.
1. He posts pictures.
Usually, photos of his nephews’ or little cousins’ elementary school art projects on Facebook, proclaiming that he can’t wait to be a dad.
2. He loves kids and babies, and they love him.
This one’s a no-brainer. I swear that all babies love my fiancé, even the most fickle.
3. He adapts to outside circumstances easily and can go with the flow.
He always comes up with another plan on the spot when things go wrong, like when it rains on your Disneyland vacation.
4. He loves to stay home with you.
Just as much, if not more, than partying all night with the boys.
5. He doesn’t have a scary temper.
This one’s important. You don’t want your kids to deal with the scars of his rage on you or them.
6. He’s patient, stable, and loves you unconditionally.
Your future offspring will know that no matter what happens, he will always be there for them.
7. He knows how to work as a team.
That’s important when you’re raising children! You’ll feel safe knowing that you’re in it together as you both transition into parenthood.
Drop your questions below..